PTC 800 AA
RTD (pt 100 DIN 43760)
Ã¢â‚¬¢ No. Of Sensor Inputs
Ã¢â‚¬¢ No. Of set points
4 nos. + 2 nos. optional
0Ã‚°C to 400Ã‚°C.
(+,-) 0.5 % of F.S.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Dead Band
User Settable (0Ã‚°C to 10Ã‚°C)
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Display Scan Speed
User Settable (0Secs. to 99 Secs.)
7 segment V2" red one for displaying channel no.
Three for displaying temperature
1. Red LED to indicate Power ON
2. Yellow LED Auto Manual
3. Green LED High (Relay)
4. Green LED for Very High (Relay)
5. Green LED for Fan (Relay)
6. Blue LED for fault
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Supply Voltage
90 V to 260 V AC/DC Voltage
Four N/O contacts
Two NIO contacts (Optional)
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Analog Output
One analog olp 4mA - 20mA 1 Kohms load
One analog olp 4mA - 20mA (Optional)
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Contact Rating
5 A at 240 VAC Res. Load, 100W at 220 VDc. Screw Caged suitable for 0.2sq. mm. - 4 sq. mm. Solid Conductors
Insulation resistance shall be 100 Mohms or More than 500 V DC is applied between each Terminal with earth. Instrument shall withstand 1.5 KV rms at 50Hz. for one minute applied between all supply terminals shorted together & earth.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Power Consumption
- Interfaces with conversion front panels to replace popular industry tapchanger controls.
- Serial communication ports with several on-board communication protocols.
- Two active serial communication ports, through RS-232 & RS-485.